Adventures on the Gorge
- (855) 379-8738
- ATOG has offered conference attendees a 25% discount on lodging for Thursday and/or Friday nights. You must use Reservation Code #257289 to receive the discounted rate.
- 3 and 4 bedroom deluxe cabins, $351.75 ($88 per person when 3 attendees stay in the 3 BR and 4 attendees stay in the 4 BR cabin)
- Sunny Side Suites (with kitchenette and private bathroom), $156.95
- Kaymoor Bedrooms and Suites, $129.
- One Bedroom Outback Deluxe Cabin, $179.
- Two Bedroom Outback Deluxe Cabin or Two Bedroom Deluxe Cabin, $129 per bedroom (Must have two stay in cabin to guarantee rate)
Quality Inn New River Gorge
- (304) 574-3443
- 103 Elliott’s Way Fayetteville WV 25840 (4.4 Mile or 9 minutes’ drive time)
- $72.00 + tax Guests need to mention TGKVF’s Building Bridges for Good Measure Conference when making reservations.
- Simple rooms have free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels, plus desks and coffeemakers. Some upgraded rooms and suites add microwaves and minifridges.
- There’s complimentary hot breakfast, as well as free coffee in the lobby. The hotel also has a seasonal outdoor pool, a jogging trail and free parking, plus outdoor tennis courts, an on-site bar and guest laundry.
Comfort Inn New River
- (304) 574-8096
- 801 Mall Rd, Oak Hill, WV 25901 (6.6 Miles or 11 Minutes’ drive time)
- $79.00 +tax King size bed
- $89.00 +tax 2 Queen Size beds
- All rooms include free WiFi and have in suite bathrooms with showers, as well as flat-screen TVs, microwaves and minifridges. Suites also feature pull-out sofas.
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet is provided. The hotel offers meeting rooms, a seasonal outdoor pool and an exercise room. Other amenities include guest laundry facilities and free large-vehicle parking.