Start the day with a 45 minute class lead by certified yoga instructor Stephanie Hyre, RYT.
At TGKVF’s 2017 Building Bridges for Good Measure conference, we will honor three organizations that are making positive changes in the communities we serve. While all of our grantee partners show dedication and perseverance in the face of our region’s challenges, the three organizations we have selected to highlight have exceeded our expectations in terms of innovation, resilience, and collaborative strategy. We are excited to recognize each organization, showcase their work, and share their impact with others as an example to watch. Judging criteria included leadership, long-term approach, organizational effectiveness, and field expertise. Stay tuned for the big reveal when we announce those organizations that have earned the Change-Maker to Watch recognition at TGKVF’s inaugural conference on November 2-3 at Adventures on the Gorge in Fayette County!
Adventures on the Gorge
- (304) 719-3810
- ATOG has offered conference attendees a 25% discount on lodging for Thursday and/or Friday nights.
- 3 and 4 bedroom deluxe cabins, $351.75 ($88 per person when 3 attendees stay in the 3 BR and 4 attendees stay in the 4 BR cabin)
- Sunny Side Suites (with kitchenette and private bathroom), $156.95
- Kaymoor Bedrooms and Suites, $129.
- One Bedroom Outback Deluxe Cabin, $179.
- Two Bedroom Outback Deluxe Cabin or Two Bedroom Deluxe Cabin, $129 per bedroom (Must have two stay in cabin to guarantee rate)
Quality Inn New River Gorge
- (304) 574-3443
- 103 Elliott’s Way Fayetteville WV 25840 (4.4 Mile or 9 minutes’ drive time)
- $72.00 + tax Guests need to mention TGKVF’s Building Bridges for Good Measure Conference when making reservations.
- Simple rooms have free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels, plus desks and coffeemakers. Some upgraded rooms and suites add microwaves and minifridges.
- There’s complimentary hot breakfast, as well as free coffee in the lobby. The hotel also has a seasonal outdoor pool, a jogging trail and free parking, plus outdoor tennis courts, an on-site bar and guest laundry.
Comfort Inn New River
- (304) 574-8096
- 801 Mall Rd, Oak Hill, WV 25901 (6.6 Miles or 11 Minutes’ drive time)
- $79.00 +tax King size bed
- $89.00 +tax 2 Queen Size beds
- All rooms include free WiFi and have in suite bathrooms with showers, as well as flat-screen TVs, microwaves and minifridges. Suites also feature pull-out sofas.
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet is provided. The hotel offers meeting rooms, a seasonal outdoor pool and an exercise room. Other amenities include guest laundry facilities and free large-vehicle parking.